Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Schouten, Xander" <xa...@cgi.com> on 2014/10/31 17:47:03 UTC

Jmeter configuration Q

Hi, All

Jmeter 2.11 setup on Windows 7E  Sp1 with 3 active connections:
1 Ethernet lan adapter (wired)
1 Wireless lan adapter
1 Bluetooth.

How do I config Jmeter and/or testplan forcing it to use the wireless connection for testing a web site (with dns or IP only) or any defined connection adapter path (VmWare, Virtual Box).

Read wiki doc but no clue yet, any advice welcome. I'm newby

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß, :-)
Xander Schouten

Re: Jmeter configuration Q

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
looks like there might be a way to do it at an application level too
http://www.howtogeek.com/117890/how-to-force-an-application-to-use-a-specific-network-card/

Re: Jmeter configuration Q

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi