Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org> on 2004/11/24 22:23:15 UTC

application-coplet-binding.xml missing

Guys

Is anybody using the ApplicationCopletAdapter? I find it very annoying
to dig a day in the sources, to figure out how to configure that stuff
and finally to observe there are parts missing.

I'd like the author to write some xdocs, javadocs, or samples to enlight
others about how to use that code. Otherwise it is useless and could be
removed from the code base.

--
Giacomo Pati

Re: application-coplet-binding.xml missing

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Well, svn indicates this was checked in by Carsten on behalf of
non-committers.  We can either wait to see if Carsten knows how they work
or email the author.

Ralph