Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/04/24 16:47:07 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/src/test/org/apache/fulcr

EPugh@upstate.com writes:

Hi,

under http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=56933

are the various cglib jars with versions.

cglib-rc2-1.0.jar would be a perfectly fine version for me. :-)

I consider the "-1" more a "heads up, this is something that I don't
like and we should discuss about it". I'm simply afraid that using a
jar without version will lead us into versioning chaos (see also:
commons-lang disaster).

	Regards
		Henning