Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Anthony Buckton <ab...@blackink.net.au> on 2002/08/26 11:18:35 UTC

RE: FAQ change and James enhancements [Was Re: Outgoing mail problem)

Hi All,

HyperSonic works wonderfully. After having hassles with some of the
file store during some of my early configs, I switched on HyperSonic
and never went back...

I actually now use the HyperSonic in "Server Mode" running in its own
JVM outside of the Avalon JVM - This allows me to stop the email
processing and analyse/manipulate the data if needed. It wasn't that
easy under Avalon (and I wasn't all that fussed trying to work out
Avalon)..

Regards,

Anthony

At 06:56 PM 25/08/2002 +0100, Danny Angus wrote...