Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Stefan at WPF <st...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/09 23:18:22 UTC

[email] Download on all mirrors broken?

Hello,

seems like the download for 1.3 is broken on all mirrors (or at least many
of them - couldn't find one that works for 1.3, only 1.2 available).
One might try yourself: http://commons.apache.org/email/download_email.cgi
Please fix, thanks :-)

Best regards
Stefan

Re: [email] Download on all mirrors broken?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 14 August 2012 10:33, Stefan at WPF <st...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the information sebb.
> Is 1.3 already in the SVN / finished but just not packaged / officially
> released? If yes, why?

Please start a new thread for a new question.

Posted by Stefan at WPF <st...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11 August 2012 13:13, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 August 2012 22:18, Stefan at WPF <st...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> seems like the download for 1.3 is broken on all mirrors (or at least many
>> of them - couldn't find one that works for 1.3, only 1.2 available).
>
> 1.3 has yet to be released.
>
>> One might try yourself: http://commons.apache.org/email/download_email.cgi
>> Please fix, thanks :-)
>
> Unfortunately it looks as though the website has been created from
> trunk, which means some of the references are wrong.
> These will be fixed shortly.

Hopefully fixed now.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

FW: [email] Download on all mirrors broken?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Admin

can you fix broken link at
http://mirror.metrocast.net/apache//commons/email/source/commons-email-1.3-src.zip