Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/02 07:32:16 UTC

TableFormRows has been deprecated.How to use IPrimaryKeyConverator?

hi,everyone.
Today,I find TableFormRows has been deprecated.I changed TableFormRows to
TableRows .Some works well.
But I find my IPrimaryKeyConvertor didn't work.If I submit the table
form.Ifind tapestry called
IBasicTableModel.getCurrentRows,then fetch data from
database.InTableFormRows It will call PirmaryKeyConvertor.

bug?
How to fix it?

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: TableFormRows has been deprecated.How to use IPrimaryKeyConverator?

Posted by Douglas Hubler <dh...@pingtel.com>.
Daniel Lydiard <dlydiard <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> I actually ran into the same problem, use IPrimaryKeyConveratEr instead of
> IPrimaryKeyConveratOr
>
> This goes for binding name too, change the O to an E.

Thanks, that was helpful.

I also had to register my data squeezers in hivemind.

Does anyone else like how tables in T3 worked by letting you explicitly set the
squeezer.  In T4 I have to group my squeezers by what interface my pojos
implement.  I have 12 or so DAOs and almost all my beans implement the same
interface.

I had to study the code in DataSqueezerImpl.java pretty hard to come up with a
prefix that worked.  From what I can tell, it's a registry that picks 1
character as id no matter how long your prefix is.  There appears to be a bug in
error reporting too

            if (_adaptorByPrefix[offset] != null)
                throw new IllegalArgumentException(Tapestry.format(
                        "DataSqueezer.adaptor-prefix-taken",
                        prefix.substring(i, i)));

prefix.substring(i, i) is always an empty string.

Re: TableFormRows has been deprecated.How to use IPrimaryKeyConverator?

Posted by Daniel Lydiard <dl...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Douglas Hubler <dh...@pingtel.com>.