Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Meir Yanovich <me...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 12:23:12 UTC

how to delete \work\Catalina subdirectorys every time tomcat loads

Hello all
i need to be able to remove the cache directory's in the tomcat 6
every time tomcat starting
is there some kind of build in method or acceptable way to do that ?
thanks allot

Re: how to delete \work\Catalina subdirectorys every time tomcat loads

Posted by Meir Yanovich <me...@gmail.com>.
im using windows server 2003
the method is starting tomcat as service
question : do i need to run script ? doest it need to be in the tomcat
config somewhere ?
thanks