Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Dale Christ <de...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/07 15:06:22 UTC

Lenya homesite info

All--

I noticed earlier today that the Lenya homepage shows that version 1.2 has been
released (we're still in RC's).  Sould we get that fixed?  Thanks.

--Dale

Re: Lenya homesite info

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Dale Christ wrote:
>
>> All--
>>
>> I noticed earlier today that the Lenya homepage shows that version 1.2
>> has been
>> released (we're still in RC's).  Sould we get that fixed?
>>

> agreed.
>
> Also I think before we release and do a big announcment we
> should try to help Thorsten with fixing the generation of the website.

Thanks Michi!

The only thing I really need to know *what to put instead* of the
release note!!!

I think the best is to put a *to release* note for the moment and I will
change that if we release!

If somebody sees another possibility he can reply to this mail and I
will change that!

King regards
thorsten

> Thanks
>
> Michi
>
>>  Thanks.
>> --Dale

<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@m...@mail>

<@c...@cocoon-WIKI>
  <http>http://www.target-x.de</http>
  <motto>
	"My task which I am trying to achieve is,
	by the power of the written word,
	[...] to make you see."
	*Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>
</thorsten>

Re: Lenya homesite info

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Dale Christ wrote:

>All--
>
>I noticed earlier today that the Lenya homepage shows that version 1.2 has been
>released (we're still in RC's).  Sould we get that fixed?

agreed.

Also I think before we release and do a big announcment we
should try to help Thorsten with fixing the generation of the website.

Thanks

Michi

>  Thanks.
>
>--Dale

Michael Wechner

Re: Lenya homesite info

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 09:22, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> > The other thing is I asked what to put instead about 3-5 times but
> > *nobody* gave me an answer.
>
> For the record: I replied on May 29:
>
> "I think something like this is appropriate:
> 'Latest version: Lenya 1.2 Release Candidate 5 (May 2004)'"

Be careful. IMO we are not allowed to announce releases since we do not
have an oficially one. I have no better idea. RC4,5,6 and final1 are
inofficial test releases since they did not get through the incubator
release process.

Sorry.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Lenya homesite info

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> The other thing is I asked what to put instead about 3-5 times but
> *nobody* gave me an answer.

For the record: I replied on May 29:

"I think something like this is appropriate:
'Latest version: Lenya 1.2 Release Candidate 5 (May 2004)'"

> ...anyway I fixed that last night (you might have to refresh your
> browser) and put 1.2 dev as release.

Ok, fine.

Andreas

Re: Lenya homesite info

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:

>Sorry Thorsten, but I was so busy. At the mom my +0 means +1 to what u
>do.

No worries, mate.
You *are busy* I know with doing the release I *really* did not mean you!

>Thanks for your work.

Cheers! ...and you for yours :).

In regards of the release error on our site:
I just think if *I* find an error and ask to fix it *I* should as well
feel responsible to think about a solution!
Lenya is Open Source and we live from the input (as well solutions) of
*not only* committers!
Help is *always* welcome.

my 0.02 €

thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información S.A.U.
Avda. de la Arboleda s/n
41940 - Tomares,  (Sevilla)
Tlfn: (+34) 955 062 627
e-mail: thorsten.scherler.ext@juntadeandalucia.es

Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo,
contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su
destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgación, copia o
distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización escrita de "Sociedad
Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información, S.A.U.". Si no
es Ud. el destinatario del mensaje le ruego lo destruya sin hacer copia
digital o física, comunicando a Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la
Sociedad de la Información S.A.U. vía e-mail o fax la recepción del presente
mensaje. Toda declaración de voluntad contenida deberá ser tenida por no
producida. Gracias.
___________________

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication
is prohibited without the prior written consent of "Sociedad Andaluza para
el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información, S.A.U.". If you are not the
formal receiver of this message please destroy it without making any digital
or physical copy and inform "Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la
Sociedad de la Información S.A.U." , by e-mail or fax, of the reception of
the present message. Any whatsoever involuntary declaration contained
herewith must be taken as having no legal effect. Thank you.

Re: Lenya homesite info

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Lenya homesite info

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.