Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Processor <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/25 21:48:58 UTC

connection sharing little issue

Hi,

I'm facing a little issue with connection sharing.

First my client config:

Ubuntu 16.04 (64)
or
Ubuntu 14.04(64)
Tried with both firefox and chrome.

I configured connection sharing on a server.

If I use Chrome on any client it's works. I can generate the URL for
sharing (full or RO)

If I use Firefox (50), there is no option for sharing beside my username.

I got the impression it worked once, but I not sure of this as I have not
been able to reproduce it.

If someone has an idea, you are welcome!

Proc.

Re: connection sharing little issue

Posted by Processor <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Worked, I had flushed the web history which is not include the cache. once
the cache emptied, everything is ok.

Thanks

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.