Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by MarkusW <ma...@woehrenschimmel.at> on 2018/07/24 11:59:19 UTC

no binding factory for namespace http://schema.xmlsoap.org/soap registered

Hi all,

first of all excuse my not so perfect english - not a native speaker :)

i'm struggling with a problem since days.

I've read a lot of posting on the topic I'm writing about, non of these
helped me out. I get the exception* no binding factory for namespace
http://schema.xmlsoap.org/soap registered*

I use cxf version 3.2.5 and spring 5.0.0 in my application. No matter which
version I choose - problem stays.

Situation is as follows.

I have a @Stateless bean, from where I consume a remote Soap-Endpoint. The
point where I call *create* in *JaxProxyFactoryBean*  the exception arises.

Most of the posts on threat topic are back to 2015 - soI don't know if there
are some new insights to that problem, obvoi

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-dev-f569328.html