Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io> on 2016/08/08 18:40:17 UTC

Geode M3 docs: Review opportunity

I've posted the Geode User docs for the upcoming M3 release here:

http://geode-review.cfapps.io/

Please have a look at the section(s) describing the features you've
implemented and send me any suggestions or corrections.
Deadline is Code Release or this Friday, Aug 12, whichever comes first.
Thanks,
-Dave

Re: Geode M3 docs: Review opportunity

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.