Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Mark R. Chambers" <ma...@mrchambers.org> on 2014/03/19 14:05:44 UTC

Setting the Font of a ListButtons Drop down list.

Hi All,

I can't figure out how to set the font for the drop down list that appears
below a ListButton.
I use .bxml for all formatting.

How do you set the font for a ListButtons drop down list?

Regards,
Mark.

RE: Setting the Font of a ListButtons Drop down list.

Posted by "Mark R. Chambers" <ma...@mrchambers.org>.
Hi Roger,

Thanks:] Worked;]

For others here is some bxml to make it a bit clearer:(Not sure you even
need the Itemrenderer or datarenderer anymore...)
<ListButton bxml:id="trnpanelnolistButton" styleName="pptextinputlabel"
styles="{listFont:'dejavu plain 36', color:'#000000'}"
listData="['1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8']">
                <dataRenderer>
                    <content:ListButtonDataRenderer
styleName="pptextinputlabel"/>
                </dataRenderer>