Posted to users@maven.apache.org by thiago <tc...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 21:02:07 UTC

M2 and AspectJ issue

Hi,

   I'm trying to get maven to work with aspectj. The aspectj-plugin-maven is
working fine (classes are being woven correctly). But when surefire:test
runs, the aspects codes are not being ran. Here's my current setup:

			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
				<artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<goals>
							<goal>compile</goal>
						</goals>
						<configuration>
							<source>1.5</source>
							<aspectLibraries>
								<aspectLibrary>
									<groupId>cortex</groupId>
									<artifactId>
										cortex-retriever-ops-base
									</artifactId>
								</aspectLibrary>
							</aspectLibraries>
						</configuration>
					</execution>
				</executions>
			</plugin>

Aspects are in this cortex-retriever-ops-base library. Any clue anyone?

Kind Regards,
Thiago Souza

Re: M2 and AspectJ issue

Posted by thiago <tc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

  Everything is doing fine. No weird behavior with -X enabled, -aspectpath
contains the jar with the aspects, this last one is compiled with the
aspectj plugin too and aspectjrt.jar is in classpath always. It's just that
when surefire:test is ran the aspects codes are completely ignored.

  I can assure that aspects are being applied cause when "showWeaveInfo" is
enabled the aj compiler says so. I can also see the generated code using
that eclipse class viewer when no source is attached.

  Any clue? (getting a little bit desperate here =) )

Kind Regards,
Thiago Souza

Re: M2 and AspectJ issue

Posted by Nick Veys <ps...@gmail.com>.