Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/29 07:27:13 UTC

Custom java home on YARN

Hi,

I’m trying to run Flink on a YARN cluster that’s running on JDK 7, and I think it’s a quite common scenario, but it seems that currently there’s no way to pass the JAVA_HOME environment variable to YARN.

Am I missing something? And should I create an issue requesting for that?

Best,
Paul Lam

Re: Custom java home on YARN

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Glad to hear this message!

Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com> 于2018年8月30日周四 上午10:35写道:

Re: Custom java home on YARN

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi tison,

This information is very helpful. Thank you!

Best,
Paul Lam

Re: Custom java home on YARN

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.