Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 2001/03/03 07:00:31 UTC

[ANN} Ant 1.3 released

I have pleasure in announcing the availability of Ant version 1.3.

You may download source and binary distributions from:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.3

If you have any problems, please raise a bug report on
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release of Ant.

Conor MacNeill

Re: [ANN} Ant 1.3 released

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
From: "msew" <ms...@ev1.net>

> *applauds the documentation team*
>
> thank you!!!!  It is wonderful to be able to actually use stuff and not
> have all the source and then no documentation at all. :-)
>

> thank you!!!  Now I can actually send other team members to an .html file
> and say just read that and you too shall see the light.

You can find the manual online here
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/index.html

and the general ant page here
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/

Conor

Re: [ANN} Ant 1.3 released

Posted by msew <ms...@ev1.net>.
At 17:00 03/03/2001 +1100, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>I have pleasure in announcing the availability of Ant version 1.3.
>
>You may download source and binary distributions from:
>http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.3
>
>If you have any problems, please raise a bug report on
>http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/
>
>Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release of Ant.
>
>Conor MacNeill

*applauds the documentation team*

thank you!!!!  It is wonderful to be able to actually use stuff and not
have all the source and then no documentation at all. :-)

thank you!!!  Now I can actually send other team members to an .html file
and say just read that and you too shall see the light.

msew