Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Seven Corners <sh...@blackwave.tv> on 2008/10/08 18:34:04 UTC

Set link target within LinkTree nodes

I'm generating a LinkTree that will sit in the left frame of a frameset.  I
want the leaf nodes to contain links to pages that will open in the right
frame of the frameset.  The LinkTree has a few link types but there is no
built-in support for setting the link's target.

Eelco has a nice example for frames linkage, where he uses a special class,
ChangeFramePageLink, to set the frame target of the link.  I'm not sure how
to plug in that kind of behavior to the LinkTree.  I think I have to tweak
the link by hand.

I don't see how to set a link at all on the LinkTree, never mind setting the
target.  Do I need to override the LinkTree.newLink()?  Or
LinkTree.populateTreeItem()?  What is the right way to approach this?

Thanks for your help.