Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Ari <ar...@composersnotebook.com> on 2011/03/08 05:40:24 UTC

did DateField javascript change from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0

Hi,

I noticed that my DateField calendar popup widgets stopped working when I
switched from click-2.2.0.jar to click-2.3.0.jar, which I built from the
current trunk.

Just to double check my build process I built 2.2.0 and it works fine.

Using the 2.3.0 jar I get a javascript error when clicking on the calender
icon complaining about a missing function.

Were there javascript changes between these versions?  Is there something
else I should do when upgrading here?

Thanks
Ari

Re: did DateField javascript change from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yep, see this thread[1].

regards

Bob