Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2016/11/22 18:50:13 UTC

which version for JSON-P-1.1 release?

subject says it all ;)

I suspect we go 1.0 for our next mainstream version.
What version do we like to use for our JSON-P 1.1 work?
This effectively also means that we move to Java8, so do we like to use

a.) johnzon-1.1
or
b.) johnzon-2.0

LieGrue,
strub

Re: which version for JSON-P-1.1 release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Is 1.1 already stable? If so any works but id do a 1.0 before or at the
same time.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.