Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/09 19:47:53 UTC

[Axis2 0.94] released?

the web site says there is a 0.94 release, but it is not on the download
page.

Re: [Axis2 0.94] released? - releasing on wednesday

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Nathaniel, Dims and all,

We have started the "process" of releasing Axis2 0.94. So we are
updating the web site and the docs in parallel to other releasing
things. So the web site now is in a transition stage. I thought the
chron job was not working and web site will not automatically gets
updated (who updated that :-)  ).

Anyway, the good news is that, as my earlier mail states, we are working
hard to release it on wednesday. So please be patient a bit more to see
the capabilities of the new version.
At the same time I really appreciate your help and enthusiam with Axis2
and we really need your feedback on this, to provide you a much better
open source web services infrastructure.

Thanks,
Eran Chinthaka

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Nathaniel, Dims and all,