Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by noobmike <md...@lakeheadu.ca> on 2011/06/21 20:27:28 UTC

TablePane Question

Hey guys,

I want to dynamically change the number or rows and columns of a tablepane,
possible?

for example, I want the user to type in the size, say 15 x 20, and a
tablepane with 15 rows and 20 columns is then rendered all with a static
width and height.

or even have 2 buttons that when clicked add a row or a column.

Is this at all possible?

thanks.

Mike.

Re: TablePane Question

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
No problem :)

I spent over an hour scouring the site for something a while ago, and just
didn't scroll down enough to see it.

Re: TablePane Question

Re: TablePane Question

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

See the demo at the bottom of this page
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/table-panes.html

Source code here
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials/layout/TablePanes.java
and here
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials/layout

Chris

Re: TablePane Question

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
> I want to dynamically change the number or rows and columns of a tablepane,
> possible?
>
> for example, I want the user to type in the size, say 15 x 20, and a
> tablepane with 15 rows and 20 columns is then rendered all with a static
> width and height.
>
> or even have 2 buttons that when clicked add a row or a column.
>
> Is this at all possible?

Sure, just modify the table pane's row and column collections via getRows() and getColumns(), respectively.