Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by CW...@has-ps.de on 2000/09/19 19:20:36 UTC

problem with lost return

Hi there,

I'm trying to use the apache.soap.rpc.Call class to access a SOAP-enabled
COM-Object (via Rope), using
soap version 2_0, xerxes version 1_2.

The response I'm getting from the server seems fine (content of
"payloadString" in Call.invoke() o.k.), but during parsing in
XerxesParserLiaison.read() or Document.getDocumentElement() the content of
the return tag gets lost, leading to the following fault:

 [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=The
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance:type' attribute must be specified
for every parameter.; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
The 'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance:type' attribute must be
specified for every parameter.]

Any ideas?