Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by An...@mro.com on 2003/07/29 21:45:17 UTC

xalan not finding import file

Hi
I am using an InputStream to load my x.xsl file which contains an import
statement which points to y.xsl. I am using getResourseAsStream() [from my
java class which instantiates the Transformer] to load the x.xsl which is
in my class path. The y.xsl is also in my classpath. But somehow the xalan
complains that its not able to find it. What do I need to do to get it
working. I will be working in EAR/JAR mode in weblogic server and wont have
anything in the file system - all xsl files will be in the jar file. So I
have to use getResourseAsStream() to load the xsl files.

Any help is appreciated.
thanks
Anamitra