Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by veena pandit <v....@gmail.com> on 2008/05/05 20:50:20 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Resizing the window size(height and width) of a dialog box

Just wanted to clarify on my earlier post. I am using the Trinidad
dialog framework and I want the dialog size to fit the contents so
that there are no scroll bars.

Thanks in advance...

RE: [TRINIDAD] Resizing the window size(height and width) of a dialog box

Posted by "Bertrand, Shawn R" <sh...@tycoelectronics.com>.
Veena,

You can achieve this either through use of the windowWidth and
windowHeight attributes of the commandButton/commandLink tags, or
programmatically via injection of the width and height properties into a
LaunchEvent:

    public void processLaunch(LaunchEvent event)
    {
        event.getWindowProperties().put("width", "300");
        event.getWindowProperties().put("height", "300");
    }

All the best,

Shawn Bertrand
Tyco Electronics Corporation