Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by s church <gu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/10 15:08:26 UTC

open office problem

Greetings,
My OO spreadsheet is adding random borders to cells and I can't seem to remove them.Help?

ThanksSam386-847-8082

Re: open office problem

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Sam,

As previously stated to fix: highlight the problematic cell(s) and choose Format/Cells/Borders and set borders to what you want them to be.

This happens if you Copy (or Cut) and Paste. This action will pickup all formatting and paste it into the target cell(s). To prevent this from happening Copy (or Cut) and Paste Special, this allows you to decide what you actually paste into the target cell(s).

As a courtesy to you I have sent a copy of this message to you. If you’re not subscribed to the Users list you may not see all replies. As a courtesy to me please only reply to: users@openoffice.apache.org so that all users can assist you if you need further help, please do not reply to me directly.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone