Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luis M Cardoso <lc...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2000/07/18 17:28:56 UTC

Install cocoon on apache runing tomcat

Hello

To instal cocoon on apache runing tomcat you falow
the install case but copy the file tomcat-apache.conf
to a file like h-tomcat-apache.conf  and include this

LoadModule jserv_module "D:\Apache\JServ1_1\ApacheModuleJServ.dll"
ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice

ApJServDefaultPort 8008

AddType test/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
Alias /examples D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples
<Directory "D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /examples/servlet /examples
<Location /examples/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /relatorios D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\relatorios
<Directory "D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\relatorios">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /relatorios/servlet /relatorios
<Location /relatorios/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /test D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\test
<Directory "D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\test">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /test/servlet /test
<Location /test/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /admin D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\admin
ApJServMount /admin/servlet /admin
<Location /admin/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>
<Location /admin/ >
    AllowOverride None
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    allow from localhost
</Location>

ApJServMount /servlet /ROOT

# cocoon 1.74
Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
AddHandler cocoon xml

Then include this file on httpd.conf

You have to change the location of ApacheModuleJServ.dll to point
to your´s on disk

You have to change the port on server.xml
<Parameter name="port" value="8008"/>
to point to the same port of bindings on apache.

I choose this port because I use the port 8007 to apache bindings to Jserv

So in the same machine NT I have apache (at port 1010) runing jserv like a
serviçe and jserv runing cocoon and
apache (at port 8080)  runing tomcat like a serviçe and tomcat runing cocoon
and tomcat stand-alone runing at port 8181.

Luís Cardoso

 Luís M. A. Cardoso
e-mail:  <ma...@ptinovacao.pt> LCardoso@ptinovacao.pt
Tel: +351 22 2079329