Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2017/05/25 17:45:31 UTC

Collapsible job plan visualization

Hi to all,
In our experience the Flink plan diagram is a nice feature but it is
useless almost all the time and it has an annoying interaction with the
mouse wheel....I suggest to make it a collapsible div. IMHO that would be
an easy thing that would definitively improve the user experience ...what
other flinker think about this??

Best,
Flavio

Re: Collapsible job plan visualization

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
You should be able to move the separator between the plan view and the
bottom panel already.