Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hessing Ingo <I....@laudert.de> on 2001/09/07 20:54:46 UTC

AW: IIS, tomcat and logging

Hi!

I have exactly the same logging problem as Mike on his box on my own
system (which is very similar to one of Mike's):

My system:
  W2k Server SP2
  JDK 1.3.1
  Tomcat 3.2.3
  IIS 5 (incl. latest security patches)

I have the latest isapi_redirect.dll and use both ajp12 and inprocess
workers. Within IIS 5 I've selected to log _everything_ (incl.
cs-uri-stem and uri-query), but all I get in the log file (no matter
which worker and no matter which context) is the mere .dll entry:

  (...) GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll - (...)

But what I need is something like this:

  (...) GET /mycontext/mypage.jsp?language=en&color=blue - (...)

How can I log the whole URI right in IIS?

Anybody?

Best wishes

Ingo