Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/02 17:29:29 UTC

ADF "Potential" Donation - what's the status???

Hi everyone
First of all, thanks for MyFaces project and Happy new Year to All.
I've started accidentally a discussion thread in Struts List about ADF-Faces
donation to MyFaces project.
I've read all the developer's thread too, but it's a bit confusing to me.
Martin, Simon or Mike, can you guys explain a
little bit what are the status of this donation??
Thanks in advance and Best All

Rafael Mauricio Nami

Re: ADF "Potential" Donation - what's the status???

Posted by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin. Let's hope that the source could be dropped ASAP :).

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
The status is - we are waiting ;)