Posted to users@camel.apache.org by skadirov <su...@hbo.com> on 2009/08/07 16:31:32 UTC

CamelNamespaceHandler Exception cont

Sorry to post a new thread. I was unable to access the original
CamelNamespaceHandler Exception post with the error below.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 0 seconds.
You have made too many requests per second.

Re question below:
Yes, there was spring 20 jar. Replaced it with 2.5.6. Unfortunately, still
got the same exception.

Thanks.

Re: CamelNamespaceHandler Exception cont

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Could be that your Savvion BPMS environment have Spring locked down as
a kind off .jar that resides in system/bootstrap classloader.
Like good old days with IBM WebSphere having old version of jdom.jar
in there as well.

Welcome to .jar hell in Java land.

Where did you find the spring 2.0 .jar?

And how do you package and deploy your applications.

Maybe you got a support contract with Savvion that can explain "how it
works with using spring 2.5.x on their platform" and avoiding
classload hell.

BTW I have newer heard of Savvion so I do not have experience with it.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:31 PM, skadirov<su...@hbo.com> wrote:

> Sorry to post a new thread. I was unable to access the original
> CamelNamespaceHandler Exception post with the error below.
>
> Service Temporarily Unavailable
> The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 0 seconds.
> You have made too many requests per second.
>
> Re question below:
> Yes, there was spring 20 jar. Replaced it with 2.5.6. Unfortunately, still
> got the same exception.
>
> Thanks.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer