Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2021/06/24 14:03:25 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] homepages + mailing lists for communities of interests

Hi,

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 2:01 PM Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Following up on recent discussions I have created a proposal here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Communities+of+Interests+hosted+by+the+comdev+PMC

This has slipped through the cracks of my long todo list, but I have
finally refined the proposal according to the comments in this thread,
and renamed it to Special Interests Groups which is more common for
such things:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Special+Interests+Groups+hosted+by+the+comdev+PMC

Feedback is welcome, especially as there's still interest after all this time.

I'm planning to put it up for vote by the comdev PMC members once
discussion is over.

-Bertrand

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 4:03 PM Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Special+Interests+Groups+hosted+by+the+comdev+PMC
>
> Feedback is welcome, especially as there's still interest after all this time...

Sorry, that should have been "if" there's still interest after all this time...

If nobody's interested at this time I'll let this sit, we can always
create those homepages later once there's actual interest.

-Bertrand