Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peg the Pipes Barcelo <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/04 02:55:20 UTC

crash

Hi,
My open office crashed today & I've lost my entire 102543 word document.
Even the pdf is corrupted & cant be opened..
I email it to myself once a week, so I've lost 5000+ words, if I have to
use this back up & start again.
If I try to open  the file it is just ########.
Please help.
Thanx,
Peg Barcelo
Renaissance Woman
*Life isn't about surviving the storm, but if we dance in the rain!*

Re: crash

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

See this tutorial, you might be lucky: