Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Chris Wolf <cw...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/11 16:43:52 UTC

Re: Cannot get filter() to work with "mandatoryBodyAs" ***DISREGARD***

In the "simple" language, a "type" is a string, not a class, so instead of

 .filter(simple("${mandatoryBodyAs(org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFile.class)}"))

...I needed:

 .filter(simple("${mandatoryBodyAs(org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFile)}"))

(removed ".class")