Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2006/08/09 03:55:02 UTC

Session cookie location?

I need to find out where the session cookie is located on a Windows client
running Internet Explorer. I have searched in all of the usual directories
and can not find it. Internet Explorer is set-up to accept all cookies and
my app is not rewriting URLs. I want to corrupt the cookie in order to debug
my app.

I know this is more of a servlet question, but any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Warren Bell
Systems Administrator
Clark's Nutritional Centers
4225 Market St.
Riverside, CA 92501
951-321-1960 ext. 142
909-645-8864 mobile

Re: Session cookie location?

Posted by in...@stammis.com.
> I need to find out where the session cookie is located on a Windows client
> running Internet Explorer. I have searched in all of the usual directories
> and can not find it. Internet Explorer is set-up to accept all cookies and
> my app is not rewriting URLs. I want to corrupt the cookie in order to
> debug
> my app.
>
> I know this is more of a servlet question, but any help will be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Warren Bell
> Systems Administrator
> Clark's Nutritional Centers
> 4225 Market St.
> Riverside, CA 92501
> 951-321-1960 ext. 142
> 909-645-8864 mobile

Hi!

Cookies seems to be located here?
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg