Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/16 05:46:30 UTC

Committing minor changes

I'm playing with both Roller 2 and 1.3, and committing minor glitches
I notice as I do so. Let me know if I step on anyone's feet, or if I
should be discussing any of these first.

Hen

Re: Committing minor changes

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 10/16/05, Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> wrote:
> Trunk is still 1.3
>
> Roller 2.0 is still in the roller_2.0 branch
>
> I'd like to make the 1.3 release next week, since we've already voted
> on it, just as soon as I've got a basic project web page up on the
> incubator site.

Working on that atm, unless you get it up there sooner.

Page is written etc, I just need to figure out how to use Forrest.
Shall I check it in so you can check it over?

> Before I do that I'd like to make the roller_2.0 branch in to the trunk
> and make the trunk into the roller_1.3 branch, as we discussed
> previously.

Suddenly I love SVN :)

We need to do this in CVS at work, and it's a bitch. SVN it's two svn
move commands. Not sure what'll happen to people's checked out
versions, will be interesting to discover.

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
Trunk is still 1.3

Roller 2.0 is still in the roller_2.0 branch

I'd like to make the 1.3 release next week, since we've already voted
on it, just as soon as I've got a basic project web page up on the
incubator site.

Before I do that I'd like to make the roller_2.0 branch in to the trunk
and make the trunk into the roller_1.3 branch, as we discussed
previously.

- Dave

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.