Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by dy...@disroot.org on 2019/03/28 15:41:45 UTC

Introduction - GSoC 19 applicant

Hello everyone! My name is Dylan Robson and I'm a 3rd year Computer Science student at the University of Utah in the U.S. I will be applying to Mifos as my first choice for GSoC this year! I really like the mission statement of Mifos because it seems that it can hugely benefit many people around the world. I plan to make my proposal for Field Officer Android app: android-client. Anyways, just wanted to briefly introduce myself, and to say thanks for having me.

Re: Introduction - GSoC 19 applicant

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Welcome Dylan! Thanks for the intro. Hopefully you have already begun
working on some tickets from Github Issues. Please engaged with the mentors
via the Gitter channel or here on the lists if you have any questions about
the ongoing work taking place in the Android client.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative