Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Sharon Tam <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 19:10:36 UTC

Querying with Term Frequency Vectors

Hi,

I have generated my own term-frequency vector representations of documents
and would like to be able to query these with term-frequency vector queries
instead of a text-string query.  Is there anyway to bypass the Lucene
preprocessing that occurs in the indexing of documents and queryparsing to
do this?

Thanks,
Sharon

Re: Querying with Term Frequency Vectors

Posted by lukai <lu...@gmail.com>.
Store the term value as payload, and score with it.