Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/03/08 12:17:32 UTC

CloudStack & Ceph event, London, April 19

Hi there!

The next CloudStack European User Group is an all-day event, and is being co-hosted with Ceph. The morning will be a combined track, with talks relevant to both communities, and after lunch we will have 2 tracks, exclusively devoted to CloudStack or Ceph talks. After the talks, we will all come together for closing comments, and then on to a local hostelry to continue the conversation over a drink or 2!

The agenda is now complete, with lots of interesting talks and people from both communities. Registration is open: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-ceph-day-tickets-42670526694

It would be great to see you at the event!

Best regards,

steve.roles@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue