Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be> on 2003/03/17 20:23:29 UTC

XSP generated, problem with cocoon:/ prefix

Sorry everybody,
This is not a repost, but might be a bug in cocoon.
I found a solution to my other problem, but I wanted to inform this group.

Consider this line in the sitemap
<map:generate src="http://web/implements/db/{1}/{2}.xsp" type="xsp"/>

This works, whereas the line
<map:generate src="cocoon:/db/{1}/{2}.xsp" type="xsp"/>

gives this error:

message The namespace prefix "xsp-request" was not declared.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The namespace prefix "xsp-request"
was not declared.

If anybody can point me at any stupidity, please do, but I think it's a cocoon
problem.... Anyway, I got a solution.

                        <map:match pattern="db/*/*.xsp">
                        	<map:generate src="db/{1}/{2}.xml"/>
                                <map:transform src="xsl/db.generatexsp.xsl"/>
                                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
                        </map:match>
                        <map:match pattern="db/*/*.html">
                                <map:generate
src="http://web/implements/db/{1}/{2}.xsp" type="xsp"/>

				<!--map:transform src="xsl/html.xmlpage.xsl">
                                	<map:parameter name="relpath"
value="./../.."/>
                                </map:transform-->
                                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
                        </map:match>

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kempische Steenweg 206  --  3500 Hasselt  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (11) 43.55.76  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.

Re: XSP generated, problem with cocoon:/ prefix

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
I'm willing to help find this one, so ask anything you need to know if you
want to solve this ...

Unfortunately, my XSL contains this declaration, as you can see in my code and
otherwise, the generation throught http://.... would not work.

My XSL file is this one, containing the declarations

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version=3D"1.0"=20
=09xmlns:xsl=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"=20
        xmlns:fo=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
        xmlns:xsp-session=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
        xmlns:xsp-request=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"=20
        xmlns:esql=3D"http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"=20
        xmlns:xsp=3D"http://apache.org/xsp">

        <xsl:template match=3D"/xml">
                <xsp:page language=3D"java"
                                        xmlns:xsp=3D"http://apache.org/xs=
p"
                                       =20
xmlns:esql=3D"http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
                                       =20
xmlns:xsp-request=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
                                       =20
xmlns:xsp-session=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
                                        create-session=3D"true">

                        <xml>

                        <esql:connection>
                                <esql:pool>implements</esql:pool>

                                <esql:execute-query>
                                        <esql:query>select count(*) as=20
fieldcount from tblSiteRegisteredUser</esql:query>

                                        <esql:results>
                                                <esql:row-results>
                                                        <layout>
                                                                <content>
                                                                       =20
<esql:get-string column=3D"fieldcount"/>
                                                                </content=

                                                        </layout>
                                                </esql:row-results>
                                        </esql:results>