Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by "beckts33 <beckts@beckts.com>" <be...@beckts.com> on 2003/01/03 22:25:48 UTC

Re: Apache-ASP on Apache2

I am new to Apache and ASP, but was successful in getting Apache2 to
run on Windows.

I have also been able to run aspx on the same machine using a proxy
server, Cassini.  I'll attach the link for that.

Here is the code I added to my config file that make ASP work with
Windows/Apache:

<Files *.asp>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler Apache::ASP
   PerlSetVar Global C:/Windows/temp
   PerlSetVar CookiePath /
   PerlSetVar AllowSessionState 1
   PerlSetVar SessionTimeout 20
   #PerlSetVar Debug 2
     # have "use strict;" by default, recommended
   PerlSetVar UseStrict 1
    # when errors occur in ASP, print out debug info
   PerlSetVar Debug 2
   PerlSetVar BufferingOn 1
   PerlSetVar StatINC 1
   PerlSetVar SessionSerialize 0