Posted to user@flume.apache.org by mardan Khan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/23 08:19:28 UTC

Error: Properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider

Hi,

when i am running my flume agent, i am getting the following error message:

12/07/23 06:59:38 ERROR properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider:
Failed to load configuration data. Exception follows.
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.flume.conf.properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.loadSources(PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.java:324)
    at
org.apache.flume.conf.properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.load(PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.java:222)
    at
org.apache.flume.conf.file.AbstractFileConfigurationProvider.doLoad(AbstractFileConfigurationProvider.java:123)
    at
org.apache.flume.conf.file.AbstractFileConfigurationProvider.access$300(AbstractFileConfigurationProvider.java:38)
    at
org.apache.flume.conf.file.AbstractFileConfigurationProvider$FileWatcherRunnable.run(AbstractFileConfigurationProvider.java:202)
    at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
    at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)

I have search in the google and found some information like on link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1271?attachmentSortBy=dateTime.

I dont know how I can add the patch into my configuration file.

Help please.

Thanks

Re: Error: Properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider

Posted by mardan Khan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mohammad Tariq, I will apply this command and then will back to you.

Thanks agains

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello mardan,

Posted by mardan Khan <ma...@gmail.com>.