Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ra...@wso2.com on 2008/11/25 16:27:11 UTC

Re: Responses are undefined when try to communicate with InstantManagementAPI

Hi Alex,

I tried in both IE7 and Firefox 3.0 and got same issue. Please can you say
me how you checked it? i checked using java script and html file.

Thanks.
ratha.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I just cut & pasted the URL in Firefox3.

http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagement/listAllInstances

Any other errors in your log?

alex