Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Marvin Flock <Ma...@rwth-aachen.de> on 2014/05/02 00:17:48 UTC

Writing an Owncloud Connector

Hi there,
I just want to verify the following:
We use ManifoldCF in a Project and are now switching from Dropbox to
Owncloud.
If we want to continue to use ManifoldCF we solely need to write a new
Repository Connector?
Is this correct?

Your help is very appreciated.
Greetings,
Marvin Flock

Re: Writing an Owncloud Connector

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marvin,

Yes, in order to support Owncloud you would need to write an Owncloud
repository connector.  We would of course support you in the development of
that connector, and we'd hope that you'd contribute it to the ManifoldCF
project as well.

Also, you may want to subscribe to this list;  I had to moderate your mail
in.

Thanks,
Karl