Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Bruce Mitchener <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/05 09:55:36 UTC

Avro C

Hello,

Is anyone out there actually using Avro C?  If so, are you using it in
production?

I'm wondering what impact some changes that are happening for 1.4 might have
on any actual users...

Thanks,

 - Bruce

Re: Avro C

Posted by Jeff Hodges <jh...@twitter.com>.
I was playing with it a little bit ago, but nothing used anywhere. I'm fine
with any changes.
--
Jeff

Re: Avro C