Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/02/12 08:10:35 UTC

[Native] Changes to the SCA default binding

I changed the SCA default binding a little to delegate to the WS binding
instead of inheriting from it. This will allow us to select the best
concrete binding (WS, REST, or AMQP for example) depending on what's
installed and the QOS intents/requirements declared on a service/reference.

The new code contains logic to select either the WS or REST binding but
I have hardcoded the selection to the WS binding for now as I've been
running into an SDO complextype serialization/deserialization issues
using the REST binding with the HttpdBigBank scenario.

--
Jean-Sebastien