Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/07 09:05:12 UTC

How to get rid of Unexpected SubElement Exception

Hi All;

I have already said about my problem but want to repeat. I am using Axis2 and Axis2 Code Generator for Eclipse to generate my client codes. (Choosing ABD binding)

As you know when the response has extre elements or the order is different than the wsdl than it causes and Unexpected Subelemenet exception. Is there a way to void it. Is it possible to make Axis2 just use the coming elemenst that are necceassary for it. Or should I change my binding methodology?
This a very problem for me because the server is not stable about the responses and is dynamic for being able to response for diffrent requests.

yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

Re: How to get rid of Unexpected SubElement Exception

Posted by don t <do...@verizonwireless.com>.
You can try XMLBeans or working with the AXIOM model.

Posted by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Amila;

I will try them but the only way for me is using eclipse codegen plugin because the objects on the clinet side are very complex and had a very hard model.So I have to genereta code with a tool. Axis2 codegen plugin supports xmlbeans and jaxbri I think. But what about the Axiom. Is there an esay way to change my code to use axiom or a codegen fr axiom bindigin.

I have some information about axiom but I use to create a web service architecture for our own architecture.

Yours and thanks for all your help.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

________________________________

ibrahim demir wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I have already said about my problem but want to repeat. I am using Axis2
> and Axis2 Code Generator for Eclipse to generate my client codes.
> (Choosing ABD binding)
>
> As you know when the response has extre elements or the order is different
> than the wsdl than it causes and Unexpected Subelemenet exception. Is
> there a way to void it. Is it possible to make Axis2 just use the coming
> elemenst that are necceassary for it. Or should I change my binding
> methodology?
> This a very problem for me because the server is not stable about the
>
> yours.
>
>  Ibrahim DEMIR
> CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
> http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: How to get rid of Unexpected SubElement Exception

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 2:37 AM, ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi;
>
> Thanks for the reply. But the order is changeable also. But today
> contract-first approach is hard to obey.

you may try with Xmlbeans data binding or jaxbri data binding. But if your
actuall response changes so often then better to use the Axiom it self. Then
you can get only the important parts of the response  in your code.

thanks,
Amila.

> So by the time the response changes. So will it make sense if I change my
> binding? Which binding methodology can easily work when the order of the
> elements change.?
>
> Yours
>
> Ibrahim DEMIR
> CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
> http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: How to get rid of Unexpected SubElement Exception

Posted by don t <do...@verizonwireless.com>.