Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Dave Briccetti <da...@davebsoft.com> on 2009/09/26 00:28:19 UTC

Hello from new contributor

Hello. At David Pollack’s request, I have come to contribute to your
effort, however I can. There is more info about me here: http://davebsoft.com
.

Re: Hello from new contributor

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I agree with you.

--
Global R&D Center,Shanghai China,Carestream Health, Inc.
Tel:(86-21)3852 6101

Re: Hello from new contributor

Posted by Dave Briccetti <da...@davebsoft.com>.
Xuefeng,

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
There are many issue at Jira,
I think Dick would feel good if we could submit patch for them.

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Dave Briccetti <da...@davebsoft.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

Posted by Dave Briccetti <da...@davebsoft.com>.
Hi Anne.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi new contributors,

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xuefeng,

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mrinal Wadhwa <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Welcome on board :)

With regards,
_
Mrinal Wadhwa
http://www.mrinalwadhwa.com

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Dave Briccetti <da...@davebsoft.com> wrote:

> My cat stepped on the “c” key just as I was typing the k in Pollak.
>
> (Except I don’t have a cat.)

You mean the 'kat'? ;-)

Welcome on board.

> On Sep 25, 2009, at 3:28 PM, Dave Briccetti wrote:
>
>  Hello. At David Pollack’s request, I have come to contribute to your
>> effort, however I can. There is more info about me here:
>> http://davebsoft.com.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Re: Hello from new contributor