Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Czech, Christian" <c....@elo.com> on 2012/05/16 17:47:53 UTC

Problem and Attachment File

Hi,

I've a problem with TextExtraction from the PDF-File.
I'd like to send the question and this File (as Attachment) to PDFBox-Team.
How can I do it?

Thanks

Christian

________________________________

ELO Digital Office GmbH
Firmensitz: Heilbronner Strasse 150, 70191 Stuttgart
Fon: +49 711 806089-0, Fax: +49 711 806089-19, Web: www.elo.com
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Karl Heinz Mosbach, Matthias Thiele
BW-Bank, Konto-Nr. 2089782, BLZ 600 501 01
Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 15059 - USt-IdNr.: DE812471516

Re: Problem and Attachment File

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 16.05.2012 17:47, schrieb Czech, Christian:
> Hi,
>
> I've a problem with TextExtraction from the PDF-File.
> I'd like to send the question and this File (as Attachment) to PDFBox-Team.
Binary files can't be attached due to restrictions.

> How can I do it?
There are different ways:

- find an issue on JIRA which describes the same problem and attach the pdf to it
- if you can't find any suitable issue create a new one and attach the pdf to it
- provide a link to a download site

> Thanks
>
> Christian

BR