Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 白也诗无敌 <44...@qq.com> on 2017/02/26 07:05:33 UTC

Spark test error in ProactiveClosureSerializationSuite.scala

hello all, I am building Spark1.6.2 and I meet a problem when doing mvn test

The command is mvn -e -Pyarn  -Phive -Phive-thriftserver  -DwildcardSuites=org.apache.spark.serializer.ProactiveClosureSerializationSuite test
and the test error is
ProactiveClosureSerializationSuite:
- throws expected serialization exceptions on actions
- mapPartitions transformations throw proactive serialization exceptions *** FAILED ***
  Expected exception org.apache.spark.SparkException to be thrown, but no exception was thrown. (ProactiveClosureSerializationSuite.scala:58)
- map transformations throw proactive serialization exceptions
- filter transformations throw proactive serialization exceptions
- flatMap transformations throw proactive serialization exceptions
- mapPartitionsWithIndex transformations throw proactive serialization exceptions *** FAILED ***
  Expected exception org.apache.spark.SparkException to be thrown, but no exception was thrown. (ProactiveClosureSerializationSuite.scala:58)

I think this test is about task not serializable, but why do I only get test error on mapPartitions and mapPartitionsWithIndex?

Thanks.