Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anne Gerodolle <an...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2007/11/26 16:57:05 UTC

xdoc : problem with links to xml file with maven -site-plugin 2.0-beta-6-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

I've just noticed a  problem with maven -site-plugin  2.0-beta-6-SNAPSHOT :
simple relative links to xml files are transformed into internal links , so
that
&lt;a href="link.xml"&gt;link.xml&lt;/a&gt; in the xdoc file becomes  &lt;a
href="#link.xml"&gt;link.xml&lt;/a&gt;  in the generated html file

This occurs with the latest version of the plugin. Outputs from 2.0-beta-5
are correct, however I am using 2.0-beta-6-SNAPSHOT in order to use the TOC
macro.

I enclose a index.xml file that exhibits the problem. Absolute links, or
links to html files are not corrupt, only relative links to xml files.tyhank
you in advance,

Anne
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13952437/index.xml index.xml

Re: xdoc : problem with links to xml file with maven -site-plugin 2.0-beta-6-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
You have to use href="./link.xml", see
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-47. We have implemented a
workaround for html files only for backward compatibility reasons, but
you should really use that for all file types (ie href="link.html" will
work but you should really use href="./link.html").

HTH,
-Lukas