Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Air Masters <ai...@nwahd.com> on 2013/03/28 15:35:23 UTC

Install Update for Air Apps

Hi All!!

Could you please point to me, where can I Find some Info, How Do I
Update a pre-installed Air/Mobil  Apps
Any Help will be so Appreciated.

Thank You.

Re: Install Update for Air Apps

Posted by atauri <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello. I am triyng to use the class appudater to auto update apps (desktop
or android out of the google market) but I got the following error:

I cant make the import air.update.bla bla bla
NOT FOUND!

Anyone has used it?

--
 ¿ Te gustan las *Abejas* y la *Tecnología* ? Sígueme en
Twitter<http://twitter.com/apilink><http://twitter.com/apilink>

  (\__/)
  (='.'=)   This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
  (")_(")   signature to help him gain world domination.

Re: Install Update for Air Apps

Posted by atauri <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Mark Line <ma...@gmail.com>.
Oh right bump the version in the application description file, its normally
called [projectname]-app.xml

Publish to the app store and you will be prompted to update (i assume you
are talking about a mobile app).

Posted by Air Masters <ai...@nwahd.com>.

--

Marlon Moli